Do you want to broaden your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Boston, Skegness, Horncastle and the surrounding areas of Lincolnshire.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing care to our service users that can be elderly, recovering or disabled with a range of daily living tasks including personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work gives you access to 30,000 discounts!
What makes us different?
- Take advantage of our flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- A wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Our Flexi Pay feature will enable you submit your timesheets and receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your friendly team is based at Checkpoint Court, Sadler Road a short distance from the A46.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!