Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Are you looking to make a positive difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to expand their team in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Kinson and the surrounding areas
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay feature giving you access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift
As a Care Assistant, you will care for our service users and ensure that they receive care and support with a variety of daily living activities. These will vary but will primarily include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.