Are you looking for a change in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Kinson and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing dedicated assistance and support to our service users with a range of important day-to-day tasks. These will include personal care activities, clinical needs and requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed or required.
Flexi Pay app feature!
This innovative service allows our healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why work with our exclusive team?
- Flexible full time and part hours with a variety of weekday, nights and weekends available
- 'Perks at Work' scheme with access to 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs covering a range of topics
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Apply now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.