Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible opportunities for experienced Care Assistants to work with our clients in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross, benefit from a free uniform, free DBS check, ongoing training programmes and competitive pay rates up to £13.63 per hour.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking Care Assistant who will be able to provide person-centred care and support to our service users, aiding with clinical needs, personal care, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will benefit from:
* Perks at Work - We offer an employee benefit scheme that gives access to 30,000 discounts at 80 high street stores
* Flexible Pay - Newcross healthcare staff can request 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign and verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shhift the
This role will be based in Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch which is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
* Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you are interested then...
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Begin your journey with us today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.