As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
You will be working within our Bristol's Newcross Healthcare branch which is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
* Our Newcross Carers are responsible for supporting our service users with personal and clinical needs and supporting them during social activities or any other services that enable to them to have a happy and independent living.
* You will be a compassionate professional who deliver expert care across Bristol and the surrounding local area.
* Our successful candidate will meet these requirements:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
We offer Flexi Pay. At Newcross our healthcare workers have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Apply now to find out more!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.