Do you want to make a difference?
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants to care and support our service users in Brixham and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing personalised care and support to our service users with various important tasks. These will include assisting with everyday living activities, personal care, clinical needs or requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Flexible hours across a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts throughout the week
- Perks at Work employee scheme giving you access to 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
This exclusive app feature allows you to receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day via our HealthForceGo® app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local branch is based in Torquay. First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.