Make a difference in someone's life today!
We are seeking Care Assistants to expand our team in Ashford, Tenterden, New Romney and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible hours across various shifts to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work covering a range of different topics
- Employee 'Perks at Work' scheme enabling you to access 30,000 discounts throughout various retailers nationwide
What we require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our new innovative service will allow you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our caring role
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive care and support at all times in line with their personalised care plans. Your assistance will be required with personal care activities, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our friendly team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team