Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Begin your journey with us today!
We are seeking Care Assistants to expand our team in Ashford, Tenterden, New Romney and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
You will ensure that our service users receive high-quality care at all times in line with their personal care plans. Taks will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!