Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking Care Assistants to work across Ashford, Tenterden, New Romney and the surrounding areas.
Being a Care Assistant:
You will be offering the highest quality of care to residents that allow them to live the life they wish to lead. Some of your responsibilities will include: personal care, dressing, meal preparation or aiding with clinical requirements.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours throughout the week.
* Various free training programs earned through credits as you work.
In return you will get:
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Take advantage of our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.