Senior Care Assistant
Develop your career with us!
We are looking to expand our team of Senior Care Assistants in Dartford, Gravesend, Bexley, Medway, Swale and the surrounding areas of northern Kent.
What will you do?
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive care and support in line with their personalised care plans. You will assist them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
You will also have a deeper understanding and knowledge of the role enabling you to comfortably lead a team of carers and work within a wider MDT team.
What will you get?
- Salary of up to £14.26/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Team leader skills
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Medication Administration certificate
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
Our Ashford team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch soon!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.