Senior Care Assistant
Take the next step in your career with us
Newcross Healthcare are searching for Senior Care Assistants in Dartford, Gravesend, Bexley, Medway, Swale and the surrounding suburbs of northern Kent.
Our ideal candidate will have a deeper understanding and knowledge of the role which will allow him to successfully lead a team of carers and provide the highest quality of care.
For this role you will also need team leader skills, a medication administration certificate and a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Team leader skills
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Medication Administration certificate
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Salary of up to £14.26/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Join us today and enjoy:
Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours throughout the week
- 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
'Flexi Pay', a 'same day pay' service available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch soon!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.