Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do want you join us?
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for competent Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users in Dartford, Gravesend and the surrounding areas.
What to expect in your role
As a Care Assistant you will deliver exceptional support and care to our clients, participate in cleaning activities and promote an independent, dignified and happy living.
What you'll gain
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible hours across shifts ranging from weekdays, nights and weekends
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
Flexible Pay - Our new app feature, Flexi Pay, allows healthcare staff to digitally sign, verify their timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of their shift that same day.
Perks at Work - We offer an amazing employee scheme with 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
What do we require?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
To apply for this opportunity:
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.