Do you want to develop your skill set?
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Gillingham, Rochester and the surrounding areas of northern Kent.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Care Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours across a variety of shifts including weekdays, nights and weekends to suit your ongoing needs
- Exclusive access to 30,000 discounts across a variety of retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature enables you to access an advance of 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.