Senior Care Assistant
Join us today and make a difference to someone's life!
We are looking to expand our team of Senior Care Assistants in Gillingham, Rochester and the surrounding areas of northern Kent.
Our caring role
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will work similarly to a Care Assistant and will assist service users with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
You will also have additional responsibilities and a deeper understanding of the role, thereby enabling you to comfortably lead a team of carers and work alongside a MDT team.
What makes us different?
- Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature with access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.26/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
What we need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Medication Administration certificate
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.