Senior Care Assistant
Take advantage of our flexible hours, a Perks at Work Scheme and our new Flexi Pay app feature!
We are looking to expand our team of Senior Care Assistants in Gillingham, Rochester and the surrounding areas of northern Kent.
Our Flexi Pay feature allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will work similarly to a Care Assistant but will be expected to have a deeper understanding of the caring role.
It is expected that you will be able to lead a team of carers and be comfortable working alongside a wider MDT team.
- Salary of up to £12.71/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays, weekends and night shifts
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Medication Adminsitration certificate
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.