Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for a caring professional with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Gillingham, Rochester and the surrounding areas of northern Kent.
Become a Newcross Care Assistant
Our Care Assistants are on the front line of providing invaluable services to those in need of care. Your daily tasks will include: personal care, dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their lives as they choose.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Benefit with us
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Additional benefits include
* Our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends.
* Perks at Work, which provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
Where will you be based?
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.