Senior Care Assistant
Newcross is looking for passionate and caring healthcare workers
Does this sound like you?
We are recruiting hard-working Senior Care Assistants to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Gillingham, Rochester and the surrounding areas of northern Kent.
The new role
Newcross Senior Care Assistants are responsible for providing the highest quality of care to our service users whilst engaging with our residents during their daily activities and encouraging an independent living.
We will expect our candidates to have excellent team leader skills and a deeper knowledge of the role so they are able to support their team.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Medication Administration certificate
Why apply today?
Working with Newcross will give you access to flexible hours, a minimum hour guarantee and free training courses that will allow you to gain new skills and progress as a healthcare professional.
You will also enjoy Flexi Pay, which allows you to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our many advantages
- Salary of up to £14.26/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 30,000 discounts available across retailers nationwide
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
You will be joining our Ashford team which is located in Kent next to the Great River Stour. Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.