Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking talented Care Assistants to offer life-enhancing care and support to our residents living across Inverurie and the surrounding area.
Skills & Opportunities
Our healthcare staff have the opportunity to broaden their skills with our comprehensive range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
What can we offer you?
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Access to video interviewing so you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, enjoy our many discounts at 80 high street stores
We also have an amazing app feature known as Flexi Pay which allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What can you expect from your role?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Which will be your main tasks?
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will be looking after our clients, helping and supporting them with their personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will allow them to have a happy and dignified living.
Join us and be part of our Aberdeen Branch which is our first office in the North of Scotland. We are a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
Apply today and begin your application
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.