At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to expand our team of Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users living in Inverurie and the surrounding area.
The caring role
Our Care Assistants are responsible for delivering exceptional care and support to our residents, always with a transparent and person-centred approach.
We offer a unique 'same day pay' service that enables our healthcare staff to control when they work and when they get paid. They can withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts they've worked via the HealthForceGo app.
Perks at Work
This scheme is available to all healthcare staff and offers 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
You will enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own shifts alongside the security of having a permanent contact with guaranteed hours
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Access to video interviewing so you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Meet the team
Your team will be based in Aberdeen branch which is our first office in the North of Scotland. We are a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.