Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Make a positive difference to someone's life today!
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounding areas.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
The caring role
You will be required to provide care and support to our service users with various life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, clinical requirements, social integration within their community and any additional services needed.
Why choose our company?
- Flexible hours across various weekday, weekend and night shift to suit your needs
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts across various retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch soon!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.