Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit qualified Care Assistants to care and support our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounding areas.
Become a Care Assistant
You will be able to provide expert care and support to our residents, recognising the capabilities of each individual whilst assisting them with their daily needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
Your new team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
In return you will get
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Make the most of...
Flexible vacancies - You choose your work hours throughout the week
Perks at Work - Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay- This innovative feature gives our staff the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Begin your application...
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for then click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.