Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Develop your skill set with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for assisting elderly, recovering or disabled service users with various daily living activities. These tasks will include personal care tasks, clinical needs or requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Take advantage of
- Having the flexibility to choose your own shifts across the week
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature with access to an advance of 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house