Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We are looking for Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services that will ensure the independence of our service users.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends shifts
- Flexi Pay - Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned on the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.