Do you have a caring nature? Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for talented Care Assistants to deliver person-centred care and support to our service users living across Royal Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and the surrounds.
Based at 46 High Street, Ashford branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Your new role as Carer
It is essential that you are able to provide the highest quality of care and support to our residents whilst assisting them with social activities and promoting a happy and independent living.
We will require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why join us?
* Exclusive free training courses, that will allow you to expand your skill set and progress in your career with us.
* Flexible vacancies- Have the flexibility of picking your own hours with the security of a permanent contact with guaranteed hours.
* Flexi Pay feature app allows you to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Newcross is looking for passionate healthcare workers. does this sound like you?
Then, submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.