Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
We are seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Sittingbourne, Sheerness and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will care for elderly, recovering or disabled service users with a variety of life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours across weekend, night and weekday shifts!
- 30,000 discounts available across retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay feature enabling you to access an advance of 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Local Ashford team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.