Become a carer with an exciting new team!
Newcross Healthcare have a great opportunity for you to gain experience in a Care Assistant role delivering excellent support to our service users living across Sittingbourne, Sheerness and the surrounding area.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for a range of daily activities that will allow our residents to live the life they wish to lead in line with their care plan. Some of those activities will include: dressing, washing, toileting and assisting our users with clinical requirements.
Benefit with us:
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible full and part time work shifts
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What do we offer?
You'll have the chance to gain valuable knowledge and skills through our ongoing free training programmes earned through credits as you work.
Our new service, Flexi Pay, will give you the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
How can you join us?
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.