Are you looking to make a positive change to someone's life?
We are seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Stone, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
You will ensure that our service users receive constant care and support in line with their personal care plans. Your assistance will be required with daily living activities, personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What makes Newcross different?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with the opportunity to choose from weekdays, nights and weekends
- Employee scheme with 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local team
Your local Cannock branch is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park.
It was opened in 2014 and continues to provide the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.