Make a positive change to someone's life!
We are seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Stone, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounding areas.
Take advantage of flexible hours, a Perks at Work scheme and our innovative Flexi Pay app feature.
You will be responsible for providing care and assistance to our service users with various tasks. These will include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services that will allow them to live as independently as possible.
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local Cannock branch is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park.
It was opened in 2014 and continues to provide the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.