Are you ready for a new care experience?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated and reliable Care Assistants to deliver outstanding care and support to our service users across Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surrounding local areas.
Join us today and benefit from same day pay, flexible working hours and multiple training courses to develop your skills.
Our Weston-super-Mare branch are located in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks will include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through the recruitment process.
What we require from you:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care position or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all prior employment within the past 3 years
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.63 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Apply now to find out more!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.