Do you want to explore a new career path?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surrounding areas of North Somerset.
Working with Newcross will give you exclusive access to a comprehensive range of benefits including; flexible full and part time hours, a Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and our Flexi Pay feature.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide assistance and support to our service users with a range of different tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional activities needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay - submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local branch is located in the popular seaside town of Weston-super-Mare on 305 Worle Parkway. We are just a short walk away from the local train station but can easily be reached by bus or car.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.