Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive care and support with a range of important daily tasks and activities. You will assist us with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What makes us different?
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitment
- Employee perks scheme giving you access to 30,000 discounts in various retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to receive up to 50% of the value of your shifts through our HealthForceGo app.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local team is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, the branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.