Take the next step in your career with us
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting caring and supportive Care Assistants to care and assist our service users living across Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Carer, you will be assisting elderly, recovering, or disabled users with their day-to-day activities, aiding with clinical requirements and supporting them during their social activities and other services required.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
In return you will get:
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- 30,000 discounts available through our employee perks scheme
- Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours throughout the week
Our new service, Flexi Pay, will allow you to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
Learn with us
There are further opportunities for you to grow in your career with our free training courses which you can earn through credits as you work.
Be part of our amazing team!
Your local team is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, the branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Our recruitment process
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.