Flexible hours to suit you!
We are seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide assistance and support to our service users with a variety of different tasks including daily living activities, personal care tasks, clinical needs or requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
This flexible pay feature enables you to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours throughout weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available in a variety of high street retailers
- Broad scope of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.