Newcross Healthcare has great opportunities for you!
Your New Role
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be compassionate, patient and professional when helping our elderly, recovering and disabled service users with their daily tasks and activities in Cumnock, Mauchline, Catrine and surrounding local areas.
You will also provide outstanding support with their clinical requirements and needs to ensure that they can adhere to their personalised plan and have the best standard of living.
Benefits you can receive
- Salary of up to £12.37 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Free uniform and PVG criminal record check
- Flexi Pay - get paid the same day via our app
- Access to training programmes to enhance your skills
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme - access to discounts at over 80 retailers
Joining our Team
Working with Newcross Healthcare will allow you to benefit from flexible working hours to suit your needs and schedule.
You will also have the ability to access your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our app HealthForceGo, where you can also take advantage of our Flexi Pay feature, allowing you to get up to 50% of the value of a shift on the exact same day!
Additionally, we have many training programmes available for you to be able to develop your skill set, all earned through credits as you work. Some of these programmes include Demential Care, Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- A practical Moving and Handling course certificate completed within the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
The Local Team
Our Ayr branch is situated in Bath Place, only a short walk from the seafront, a 15-minute walk away from the train station and is easily accessible by car or bus.
Apply today to join our team at Newcross Healthcare and help others in need of care.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. We can interview via video call to suit your schedule and provide a more relaxing and easier interview process.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.