You can make a positive difference to someone's life
With Newcross you will have the opportunity of improving the quality of our client's lives across Cumnock, Mauchline, Catrine and the surrounds.
* Flexible vacancies! Benefit from a Newcross permanent contract with guaranteed hours and the option to work full or part time hours, to fit around your life!
* Flexi Pay! Unlike most UK healthcare workers, Newcross employees have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The Caring Role
In this position you will assist elderly, recovering, or disabled service users with their daily activities, helping them with their personal and clinical needs and supporting them with any other activities that can make their lives easier.
The Newcross Healthcare's Ayr branch is located in Bath Place a short walk from the seafront, a 15-minute walk away from the train station and it is easily accessible by car or bus.
* Salary of up to £12.13/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!