Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering the highest levels of care and support to our service users in Cumnock, Mauchline, Catrine and the local surroundings.
Our Local Team
Our friendly Ayr branch are situated in Bath Place in Ayr, close to Ayr train station and St. John's Tower.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Helping with development and progression
- Building relationships with service users and their family members
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community and other residents
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your timesheets, payslips and rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.37 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
You will also be able to access our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Training & Development
This position will provide opportunities to help you to develop your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross, earned through credits as you work.
Some of these include programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many others.
Apply now and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.