Care Assistant / Support Worker
Do you want to make a positive change in someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants and Support Workers to care and support our service users living in Dereham, Swaffham, Fakeham, Swanton Morley, Scarning, Hockering, Mattishall and Watton.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. Tasks that you will assist with will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care to our service users with important life-enhancing tasks such as personal one-to-one care, clinical needs, social integration within the community and any additional services required.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our innovative app feature allows our staff to have access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.25/hr including holiday pay for HCA shifts & up to £13.48 including holiday pay for SW shifts
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.