Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for compassionate Care Assistants to offer outstanding care to our service users living in Dolgellau, Tywyn, Machynlleth and the surrounding areas.
Become a Care Assistant
Our Care Assistants are responsible for encouraging the well-being and quality of life of each patient they care for whilst providing exceptional care and support.
With Newcross you will play an essential role in our service user's daily routine, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Rewarding for you!
* 'Flexi Pay', a 'same day pay' service available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
* Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
You will have the chance to grow and develop in your career with our free training programs and a variety of National vocational qualifications.
Join our Colwyn Bay:
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Apply today and tell us why you'd be a great addition to the Newcross team!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.