As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting Care Assistants to deliver caring support in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and Fife.
As Newcross Healthcare Care Assistant you will..
* Assist our service users with tasks such as eating, moving about or washing themselves
* Promote an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the user's care plan
* Communicate with our clients and their families, keeping them updated about the patient's progress
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
We offer our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Meet our team
Our Kirkcaldy brach is located on Carlyle Road near the town centre and is filled with friendly staff members that will be there to support you through your career with an 'open door' policy.
If this role sounds like you...
Click apply and once you have submitted your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.