Are you seeking a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting Care Assistants to care for our residents across Grantham, Newark-On-Trent, Farndon and the surrounding local area.
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will be responsible for supporting our service users with a variety of daily tasks whilst ensuring all those in your care receive the highest quality of person-centred care.
Some of those tasks will include: personal care, assisting with clinical duties, and observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development available through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What makes us different?
* Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature. You can withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the HealthForceGo app.
* Our 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
* Ongoing free training programmes that will allow you to improve your skills and progress in your career with us.
Join our fantastic team!
Our local branch is located in the city of Nottingham, we are based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Begin your journey with us today!
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.