We provide care and support to others, do you want to join us?
Newcross Healthcare is looking for professional Healthcare Assistants to provide exceptional care and support to our service users in Grantham, Newark-On-Trent, Farndon and the surrounds.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What do you get?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development available through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
- You will benefit from our 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers with Perks at Work!
You will be part of our Nottingham team...
Your team will be located in the city of Nottingham, we are based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Nottingham is home to the deepest-toned bell in Britain called 'Little John.'
The role & opportunities
Our successful candidates will provide personal care and support to our service users, assisting them with social activities, clinical needs and any other services that will enable them to live their lives as comfortably and independently as possible.
It is essential that you are a compassionate and kind person with some healthcare experience.
And you will also have training opportunities with us! Every month Newcross deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. These courses are led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!