Join us assisting service users across Grimsby
Your local branch are located in Sadler Road in Lincoln, just off the A46
Newcross Healthcare are recuiting for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team in delivering expert care and support ro our service users within Grimsby and the surrounding areas of Lincolnshire.
Your New Position
We are looking for compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our caring philosophy, always with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and their general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and any medical requirements
- Encourage integration and participation within the local community
The Minimum Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a valued employee, we will help assist in your career progression, offering over 200 training courses and programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Working for Newcross Healthcare allows you to work full or part time hours, with the flexibility with to fit around your schedule. We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights, to evenings and weekends, in a variety of care environments.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
At Newcross, you'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Apply now and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!