Do you want to join a friendly local team?
Newcross is looking to expand their team of Care Assistants in Grimsby and the surrounding areas of Lincolnshire.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £12.13/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be constantly ensure that the needs and requirements of our service users are met at all times. Your assistance will be required with personal care activities, social activities, clinical requirements and any additional activities that will encourage our service users to live as independently as they wish.
Working with Newcross will enable you to access flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, weekends and nights.
This innovative app feature gives you access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of the shifts that you've already completed by simply submitting your timesheets by 5pm (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.