Want to earn and learn in a friendly care team?
Newcross is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in Grimsby and the surrounding areas of Lincolnshire.
We offer flexible full and part time hours across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Flexi Pay! Take advantage of our amazing pay feature which allows you to choose when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work - 30.000 discounts at 80 high street retailers available to all healthcare staff
A Newcross Care Assistant provides outstanding assistance to our service users, aiding them with clinical needs and helping them with any additional activities that enable them to have a full and happy life.
You will be caring for our patients and you will also uphold our Philosophy of Care promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.13/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.