Same day pay, flexible hours and ongoing training!
With Newcross everything is flexible. You can choose your hours and choose when you want to be paid. You can opt to work full or part time across weekdays, nights or weekends. And you can also decide when you'd like to be paid with our new Flexi Pay feature (available within our new HealthForceGo app®).
The Caring Role:
As a professional Care Assistant you will be responsible for a variety of tasks that will enable our service users to live a . These include providing assistance with clinical requirements, personal care, social activities and any additional services needed.
Skills & Opportunities:
We have a plethora of free educational programmes, earned through credits as you work. These programmes will enable you to broaden your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
With Newcross you also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National Vocational Qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- Salary of up to £12.68/hr including holiday pay
- Video interviewing technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
- Perks at Work scheme, giving you access to 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay- you can decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Our Crawley Team
You will be joining our Crawley branch team, located on Gatwick Road, a stone's throw from Gatwick Airport. We provide experienced, highly trained healthcare professionals to nursing and care establishments across West Sussex, from Haywards Heath to Horsham, Redhill, East Grinstead and everywhere in-between.
Crawley fact: did you know the coaching inns flourished in Crawley because of the primary road location which connected London to Brighton.
The Role Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.