Do you have a caring nature?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for dedicated Care Assistants to work across Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Stourbridge and the surrounding towns.
Become a Care Assistant:
As a Newcross Carer you will be responsible for a variety of tasks that will allow our users to have an independent and dignified living. Some of that tasks will include: clinical requirements, washing, personal hygiene or dressing.
Ideally you will have previous experience caring for patients living with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
You will benefit from:
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts
With our same day pay feature you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Do you meet our requirements?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our local branch is located at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
How can you join us?
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Join our fantastic team!
We offer interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.