Do you want to make a positive change to someone's life?
We are seeking Care Assistants to expand our team in Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Stourbridge and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £12.98/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will care and support our service users with various life-enhancing tasks. These will vary and will include daily living activities, personal care tasks, social activities and any additional services needed.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of caring for service users that are living with Dementia or Alzheimer's.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our Worcester team
You'll find your local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.