Are you looking to develop your career?
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring for our service users and ensure that they receive assistance with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed to enable them to live their lives as independently as possible.
Why join us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours throughout a variety of weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available within retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Hereford team
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
Herefordshire is bordered by five other counties: Shropshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Powys and Monmouthshire.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.