Do you want to enhance your career and develop your skill set?
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
Did you know that Frank Oz, was born in Herefordshire in 1944?
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full and part time hours available to suit your ongoing commitments!
- Flexi Pay - Our new flexible pay feature enables you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
As a Care Assistant, you will provide our service users with excellent care in accordance to their personal care plans. You will aid with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services required.
- Salary of up to £12.98/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.