Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to deliver outstanding care and support to users within Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the local surrounds.
Your Local Team
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
We are located at Kemble House in Broad Street, in Hereford's city centre.
The Care Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Helping with their development
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
- Any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas and timesheets on our app - HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Perks at Newcross
- Salary of up to £13.24/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
This role will also give you great opportunities to develop your skill set with a variety of training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work, including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus more.
Join Newcross today!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way